ON LINE CONSENT FOR GeniePlus
In order to improve their Library Services, Fraser Health has contracted the vendor Lucidea to host the Library Management System, GeniePlus for Fraser Health.
Your collected borrowing information will be de-identified to be aggregated for research and analytics purposes in order to improve Library Services.
Please review the consent provisions below.
- I understand that, to use the GeniePlus online web application, I will be required to provide my work contact and personal information (first name, last name, email address, borrowing information).
- I understand information received from Fraser Health employees may be developed by GeniePlus into aggregated and de-identified reports and disclosed as described above.
- I understand that GeniePlus will store my information on servers which are located in Canada.
- I understand that my personal information will not be shared with any external third parties in a manner that would reasonably identify me personally.
- I understand that the personal information I provide using GeniePlus will be retained by Lucidea until the termination of their contract with Fraser Health
By submitting the form below, I acknowledge that I have read and completely understand this consent and that I consent to the collection and uses of my personal information as described above.
Please click on the 'Save & Exit' link in the top right hand corner to submit your request.